Industrial, Municipal, and Commercial Water Softeners
Text us at: email@example.com or call 1-800-360-8380 to speak with an applications engineer who can assist you in selecting the appropriate type and size filter to meet your requirements. To find a solution on-line, go to our Home Page.
Everfilt manufacturers a wide range of water softeners with capacities from 100 GPM to over 10 MGD. Water softeners are skid mounted, factory assembled, wired and tested. Piping, automated valves, pressure gauges and accessories are included. All of our municipal, industrial, and commercial water softeners are delivered ready to install. Complete water softening systems include an automated brine maker, automated brine injection package, and system control via a PLC with touch screen operator interface. Operation of the system can be integrated with an existing plant DCS.
Only premium grade cation softening resin is utilized. The amount of resin is engineered to the quality of the raw water and the desired level of reduction in water hardness. Our water softeners are ideal for deionizers, demineralizers, and dealkalizers with capacities from 25 GPM to over 10 MGD. Water softeners only are also available instead of complete systems. Contact us or call 1-800-360-8380 to speak with an engineer about your requirements.
Standard features of Water Softeners:
- Sandblasted and epoxy-lined tanks and pipe spools with an exterior epoxy primer and enamel finish coat to maximize corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel inlet distributor and effluent collector inside each softener
- Sandblasted skids with an epoxy primer plus enamel finish coat
- Automated electric butterfly valves mounted in easy-access locations
- Regeneration initiated by time or volume of water processed
- PLC control of entire regeneration process
- Brine maker with salt level indication system, water level control system, and dust collection assembly
- Brine injection package with VFD metering pump, flow meters, automated valves, check valves and piping