Industrial Wastewater Recycling
Recycling industrial wastewater can increase profitability while helping to conserve water – an increasingly scarce and expensive commodity.
The wastewater engineers at Everfilt design treatment systems to suit each client’s particular needs and operating conditions. Our manufacturing group then fabricates the system to your requirements. We deliver a turnkey system that includes all the components required to condition the wastewater for re-use.
Everfilt has over thirty years of experience in virtually every industry. Our broad base of experience and knowledge enable Everfilt to design cost-effective, practical wastewater treatment systems.
The steps needed to treat industrial wastewater, and the ways recycled water can be used effectively, depend on the substances present in the wastewater and the water requirements of a particular facility.
Treated wastewater can be used as:
- Process water
- Make-up water for:
- cooling loops
- fire fighting
- washing/rinsing/wash down
- Process water
- Non-potable water for:
- Landscape irrigation
- Decorative water features
Deciding how best to use wastewater begins with a laboratory analysis of the substances present in the water. Everfilt engineers work with each client to specify the laboratory tests that should be performed. Once that information has been obtained, our engineers and the client:
- Identify the various ways the water can be used in the specific facility
- Identify the substances to be removed from the water to make it suitable for each use
- Determine the process needed to re-condition the wastewater for each use
- Estimate how much water consumption would be saved by recycling and calculate the annual cost of the water
- Obtain a cost estimate for the required treatment system
- Compare the cost savings of reduced water consumption to the capital and operating expenses of the treatment system to determine whether the investment in recycling is cost-effective
Some of the substances that can be removed from wastewater include:
- Suspended solids
- Volatile organics
- Semi-volatile organics
- Oil and grease
Call us today at 800-360-8380 to learn more about the benefits of industrial wastewater recycling industrial for your company